Wednesday 9 May 2018

Me Made May Week 1

A week of Me Made May is over and I have managed to wear 7 under worn items in the wardrobe.

Day 1: 
Me made leggings and skirt. Skirt is really stiff and uncomfy, I suppose that's why it's called upholstery fabric... It has been putted in the refashion file.


Day 2: 
Me made raglan sleeve top. I made it from scraps of fabric and it is way too short. Not sure how to fix this one but something needs done as it is really annoying to wear.


Day 3: 
Me made Megan Nielsen Banksia top in fabric that my friends Mum was getting rid of. I don't wear black often but I think this one's a keeper.


Day 4: 
Me made tunic top based on the Plantain pattern. I got the fabric from a stash clearance on ebay and didn't realise it was sequined which is horrendously uncomfortable to wear. This is now in the charity shop pile.


Day 5: 
Me made Renfrew top made in Liberty Jersey. This used to be too tight but it fits now so will be getting a lot of wear now.


Day 6: 
Me made circle skirt which I made from a beadspread that my parents brought back from India. It is a sunny weather skirt so doesn't get worn much as it looks odd with all my cardigans.

Day 7: 
Me made cropped trousers which were always a bit uncomfy. I used cotton with no stretch and I think that was the wrong choice. They are a bit looser now so more comfy but I will have to tweak the waistband so they fit again.


I have been loving looking though all the Me Made May instagram posts and my to sew list is now huge, just need to carve out some sewing time!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.