Friday 30 March 2018

To blog or not to blog, that is the question


Well, that is the question I have been pondering lately. I have taken to using Instagram a lot more so this blog is totally neglected. Instagram is so quick though!

I feel like this is a a bit of a useless space, there is not much of anything new here any more. I used to have more time and do sewing tutorials and all sorts of craft stuff. Those posts still get loads of views so I am not wanting to shut up shop completely but if I am going to keep this space it needs to reflect my life at the moment. I know the blog rule book used to insist that blogs should be focused and not a seemingly random load of posts about unrelated things but really life isn't like that so I am thinking of throwing out the rule book! I will have to reign myself in,  I am naturally an over sharer, but I like reading blogs and watching vlogs that are more personal would like this space to be a place I would like to visit.

So on that note I am going to redesign the blog (what could possibly go wrong...) and start documenting more. I love reading back old blog posts that give a hint of life at the time and am actually excited to be able to do that again.

I will be back soon!

Alison


1 comment:

  1. I like to read personal posts that aren't sewing related as well as sewing related posts. If it's not a post that I'm interested in, I just move on. I say forget the rules and write about whatever takes your fancy. :) It's your blog, write whatever you want. Looking forward to reading your future posts.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.