Wednesday 1 November 2017

A scrappy Christmas wreath



I know it is early to be talking about Christmas but, in an attempt to not forget to blog this, I am writing this post in January so it could have been a lot earlier! This is the perfect Christmas project for the compulsive scrap hoarder (me!) but I was slightly disappointed about how little a dent it made in my huge bag of scrap...


All you need is a polystyrene wreath form ( I got mine in hobbycraft) , some pins and some strips of scrap fabric. I used really really awful pins I bought on ebay from China - they are not really pins, just rough bits of metal with balls on the end!

I ripped the fabric into 2.5 x 1 inch strips, put a pin through the centre and stuck them in the wreath. It was quite therapeutic!



To hang it I looped a bit of ribbon round it then pinned the ribbon to the top of the door which worked surprisingly well.

Now to think of something to do with the rest of my massive bag of too small to be useful scraps..


1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.