Friday 1 May 2015

Me Made May 2015 and April in Review

Two posts in one today, sorry!


First, it is the 1st, which means the start of Me Made May! I have pledged to wear at least one item of Me Made clothing a day for the whole of May. I started on a high wearing 2 Me Made items:

Being blinded by the sun!
Me Made:  Kirsten Kimono Top and Cardi (McCalls pattern, to be blogged soon!)

Also wearing: M&S Jeans and Vivobarefoot Jing Jing shoes.

I am not planning on doing a post every day for May but will do a roundup each Friday. I will post my outfits on Instagram daily so follow along if you like!

Now for a wee round up of April in my world...

Finished Objects:


Culottes x 2


Cropped Trousers
A Banksia:




Books Read:
Finished The Woman Who Stole My Life by Marian Keyes
Started 5th Horseman by James Patterson

Looks like it wasn't a month for reading!

Weight Lost & exercise:

0lb (well, +2lb at Easter then - 2lb since!)


I am on day 18 of the 30 day shred by Jillian Michaels (has there ever been a  more annoying woman...) and am noticing a difference in my muscle tone. In fact I can see a difference in the photo from today and the culottes photos which makes me happy. I am desperate to be fit and healthy. I want a healthy BMI and to be able to run away if someone is chasing me (normally a child with a water or nerff gun...) To help the latter I have started my couch to 5k runs again, I am no runner.

Mission for May:

Run without feeling like I am going to die and wear Me Made every day!



1 comment:

  1. Looks like April was really productive for you. I have just started exercising to - hoolahooping! I had literally not done excerize properly since school! The first week I was in agony, my body ached like crazy. But now it has got easier. And bonus I' be lost an inch of flab! Good luck with your new regime, it all takes such will power.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.