Friday 10 April 2015

A Renfrew

I realise I am very very late to this party but I finally bought the Renfrew pattern! It has been on my wish list since it was released but I held out and got it in the sale Sewaholic had a few months ago. It certainly has not disappointed.

This version is a wearable muslin to check fit so I used some sparkly jersey I got on ebay a while ago (I didn't realise it was a sparkly when I bought it, the joys of ebay). The fabric is scratchy , does not press and generally not very nice so it will have to be a winter top to wear with a top underneath type of top!

I cut a 10 over the hips grading to a 12 at the bust and it turned out perfectly. I love jersey :)




I have plans for a few more of these and need to get a move on since I have signed up for Me Made May again this year. Panic sewing, me, never!




2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.