Sunday 18 January 2015

3/52 : What a week

What  a few weeks, possibly the most nerve wracking ever. My Mum was diagnosed with cancer at Christmas and we have been waiting nervously to find out what will happen. The week ended well though, with news that my Mum's cancer is treatable, I think we all feel like we have won the lottery! This year is going to be very tough for my Mum but she is determined and will fight this every step of the way.

We got a wee bit of snow during the week, I wish we had more, I love snow! little e made herself a tiny Gruffalo snowman!


Today was Big E's birthday party, we had a party at my in-laws garden railway, all the kids had a fab time! He is 9 on Tuesday, I have no idea how that happened!





Off to recover now!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.