Wednesday 20 February 2013

Stashbusting little bags

Continuing on my stash busting mission I have been making some wee bags.

I used a mish mash of various techniques which is not really advisable but they worked ok!

First up was a wash bag made from an Ikea pillow case and old shower curtain waterproof lining.


Next was a small wash bag for my son to take to Beavers camp. It is made of an old pair of my jeans and I gave it a lining that would make him smile!



 Next a rather squint attempt at a velvet 'ladies things' bag, it will do as it will spend its life in my bag!


It was made with an old Ikea cushion cover  and lined with cream fairtrade organic cotton.


Last but not least, a teeny change purse so I don't have to lug my big purse about all the time.


The zip is a bit wonky on this one... never mind!

Not much of my stash gone but it was good to practise putting in zips, which I hate!






Linking to some of these fab linky parties!

5 comments:

  1. they're lovely, well done! do you still hate doing zips? I don't mind them at all since I got the technique down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great, wonky zip and all ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely - you make it seem so easy!

    Thanks for linking up!

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!Thanks so much for sharing. Would love to have you visit me sometime.
    Have a fabulous week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bags Alison! and what great fabric that is inside your son's bag!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.