Sunday 20 January 2013

An Award..

Helen of the fab And Who Says You Can't? has passed me the Leibster Blog Award, Thank You!!
I have had this award before  so will answer the questions but not pass it on, hope that is ok!

If you have never heard of it before then this is it:

Don't know what the Liebster Awards are?   It's an fun "award" passed from blogger to blogger as a way to network and acknowledge some of your favourite blogs.  A receiving blog must have less than 200 followers.  
To participate:  
1. Thank and link back up to the one that nominated you.  
2. Answer 11 question asked to you by me.
3. Tell us 11 things about yourself.
 4. Nominate 11 of your favorite blogs that have less than 200 followers
5. Ask them 11 questions.


Here are the questions Helen asked me and my answers: 

1. What made you get into blogging?

I was stalking loads of crafty blogs and following loads of their tutorials and felt that I should try and give something back to the blogging community.

2. What is your favourite project / post?

Probably my Snow White Dress Tutorial

3. What are you most proud of in your life?

Giving birth to my daughter at home with no intervention or pain relief.

4. Do you have any major determinations for 2013 that you would like to share?

Shout less!

5. Who is your favourite person in the world, and why?

Has to be people, my two kids!

6. When is the best time of the day for you?

Morning, assuming there have not been too many night wakings!

7. What's your favorite recipe?

Rock Buns from a Sue Lawence Baking book.

8. What is your favorite pin on Pinterest?

I can't choose one, probably all my crochet ones!

9. Why is that your favorite?

I am loving crochet at the moment.

10. Have you ever used ModPodge?

Yes, once to cover a cardboard box with wallpaper!

11. What craft / project is on your "to do list" right now?                 

Where do I begin... 3 pairs of curtains and 2 blinds for kitchen and living room, cushion covers for living room....the list goes on and on!

Now, 11 things about me......

1. I am 32
2. I am a Beaver Scout Leader
3. I always wanted to be an astronaut
4. I hate olives but the rest of my family love them
5. I would happily live on puddings, I am not a savoury person!
6. I love baking
7. I hate painting ceilings
8. I can't think of anything else to write!

Thanks again Helen!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.