Friday 29 June 2012

Pre Holiday Crafting

There is nothing like an impending holiday (vacation) to get the sewing machine humming!


We are going to Suffolk and aparently it is actually warmish there at the moment so some last minute wardorbe additions were required for the kids. 1 pair of shorts for big and 2 for little!

Also, the thought of hours in the car was enough to make me make another 2 art satchels.


I have made 2 before here and here and I can officially say if I never see another one it will be too soon. There is nothing wrong with the process, and the final result is great, but it is the type of sewing I hate!

Today was also the last day of school here so I made 2 felt flowers for the kids teachers.


There was a pink one as well but no photo as it was all a bit of a rush!

Talking of rushing I better get on with packing our caravan for the trip, leave on Sunday and we are at a wedding tomorrow!








2 comments:

  1. You are amazing! Oh how I wish I could sew, or be creative in general-ha! I love the shorts, the bags, and the flower! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab makes! LOVE the purple flower, looks great!

    Have a wonderful holiday :)

    Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.