Sunday 11 September 2011

Saturday Steaming / i heart macro



Can you guess??
?
?
?
?





We spent the day at my in-laws having fun on their 7 1/4 inch gauge railway!

When I started 'going out with' hubby I thought he was joking when he said he was building a railway around the garden with his Dad...!

Fun was had by all






and it wasn't all railways!



My in-laws really are quite nutty though!


studio waterstone










My thoughts are with everyone, all over the world, who have suffered as a result of the tragic events ten years ago.

11 comments:

  1. Your husband and in-laws sounds crazy wonderful!
    What a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is a lot of fun though. And I thought it's full moon hehe.

    My Macro

    ReplyDelete
  3. great shots and what a fun day you must have had

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh that looks like so much fun! And that photo is just really cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome macro shot! And thanks for showing us what a cool weekend you had! That train set looks super fun...

    ReplyDelete
  6. how awesome to have your own railway! that's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just fun photos! The train looks like a good time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Neat pics! The train looks like it would b a blast to ride.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fantastic! What fun! Thanks for linking up at Thrifty Peach Blog Hop. Don't forget to enter My Memories Suite Digital Software Giveaway ending today! The entries are really low, so odds are good. ;)

    Have a great week and be sure to link up again next Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so cool I am jealous!

    Following your lovely blog. I am also inviting you to add your blog at Momma's Lounge (http://olahmomma.com/momlounge) where you can also shout away, add your business/giveaway, and meet more mom bloggers from all over the bloggy land:)

    Thanks and have a great day!
    http://olahmomma.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.