Wednesday 6 April 2011

Possibly the easiest jewellery make ever!


I bought these wee acrylic flowers on ebay a few months ago. I was browsing the craft stuff and decided they were too good to resist but had no idea what I would do with them!

I decided last night that the gorgeous little flowers had been in my craft drawer for far too long so decided to have a rake and see what jewellery making findings I had.

Little blue flower + stud earring backs + super glue =

They are super cute on (would post the photo of them on my ears but I am too disturbed by the grey hairs....) and they took about 30 seconds to make plus the time for the glue to dry so all in all a very quick and easy make! 



7 comments:

  1. these are so pretty! i love making jewelry with these guys

    I'd love for you to link this up to my new link party, Your Whims Wednesday! http://mygirlishwhims.blogspot.com/2011/04/your-whims-wednesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Beautiful!
    Visiting from Justsewsassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alison...these are super cute! Now I'm going to have to go to ebay and buy a bunch!!! And gray hair is beautiful, I think women look so elegant and sophisted when they embrace the gray! Very awesome. Oh and thanks for your super sweet comment over at my blog. you made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I have no idea if I can reply to individual comments so I will just have to say one BIG thanks for such nice comments, they have made my week!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.